We are pleased to announce the launch of the brand new website for the Division of Academic and Space Planning!
- Tools to aid department chairs and deans in the academic program review process;
- Information to guide global engagement activities as well as partnership templates; and
- Data, policies, and programs on campus space planning.
Amongst the new features on the site are:
- A new set of public resources, including at-a-glance unit profiles, to help campus units tell their stories;
- An Academic Units page where departments and schools can now access a range of materials and a dashboard to support their academic planning activities;
- An Initiatives page that highlights projects recently completed as well as major divisional and campus efforts underway;
- An In the News section with articles, announcements, and summaries of recent activities; and
- A Toolkit, with direct links to guides, schedules, dashboards, checklists, policies, and other planning tools.
We invite you to take a few minutes to explore our new site (see vpasp.berkeley.edu), and we hope you will find it a useful source of information.
For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please see our Feedback Form.